Denver Botanic Gardens is a living museum with more than 300,000 plants and the horticulturists that care for these plants have a wealth of knowledge about gardening in Colorado. Come enjoy the Gardens in the company of an expert. Please note that every tour has its own emphasis and is led by a different horticulturist.
- Feb. 7, 2 p.m.: Orchids with Nick Snakenberg, curator of orchids/greenhouse
- March 7, 2 p.m.: Bromeliads with Scott Preusser, conservatory horticulturist
- March 28, 10 a.m.: Spring garden preparation with Dan Johnson, associate director of horticulture and curator of native plants
- April 26, 2 p.m.: Bulbs with Sonya Anderson, horticulture specialist, Plant Select/pollinator gardens
- June 3, 10 a.m.: Hardy cacti with Nick Daniel, horticulture specialist, cactus and succulent collection
- July 25, 9:30 a.m.: Medicinal plants with Blake Burger, specialty horticulturist
- Sept. 10, 11 a.m.: Bonsai with Larry Jackel, bonsai specialist
Prices include admission to the Gardens. Cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee and those made less than one business week prior to a tour are non-refundable. Tours with low registration are subject to cancellation. These tours are not available for private group reservations.